We do much more than just preparing your statutory accounts and submit them to Companies House. We help our clients to better understand their company’s financials and assist with tackling any issues early on so that running your business becomes easier and you can plan for the future.
● Prepare company annual accounts and submit corporation tax returns
● Prepare accounts for sole traders and partnerships to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns
● Provide company secretarial services
● Identify areas where we can advise on tax planning
● Use the accounts to help you measure the progress of your business and advise you in meeting your goals and what steps you need to take
We provide simple and effective tax advice and help businesses to complete tax returns, dealing with HMRC tax enquiries and help you understand your tax affairs.
● Preparation and submission of Self Assessment tax returns
● Computation of tax liabilities
● Dealing with personal tax enquiries
● Correspondence with HMRC
● Personal tax planning
● Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
● Reporting of key performance indicators
● Budgeting and Forecasting
● Helping with in house systems for production of periodic reports
● Help to understand the comparison between budgeted and actual performance
● Employee payslips
● Monthly payroll summaries
● Departmental reports
● Calculation of statutory sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay etc.
● Dealing with starters and leavers
● Provision of analysis of staff costs
● Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns submission for HMRC
● CIS returns completion
● Employee annual summary P60s
● P11D benefit and expenses returns
VAT RETURNS & BOOKKEEPING
At CoTax, we have the resources and the expertise to do the Book-keeping and submit your VAT returns. We can help you to reduce the hassle involved in bookkeeping so that you can focus on the key areas of your business. You can increase your profits with the help of our professional and reliable advice on a regular basis. We maintain your purchases and sales record, expenses and prepare bank reconciliation. Our bookkeepers are trained in both computerised and manual bookkeeping systems. Please refer to our cloud based offerings for further details.
We aim to assist property management companies and property owners to meet their service charge obligations by providing a best in class service. Our team works with service charge block of flats nationally and we can help to ensure that you meet your service charge obligations. We provide simple and easy to understand but professional advice on all aspects of service charge accounting and as chartered certified accountants we can certify service charge accounts in accordance with our institute’s guidance.
SERVICE CHARGE ACCOUNTS
We can help you in choosing the right cloud-based software that can fulfill your business needs and add value by taking away some manual interventions which can result in saving you time and money. These softwares can give you instant access to your financial information and gives you an overall
visibility of your business performance both in the short and long term. Currently we are working with below software providers however, we can also support you on any other
software that you may find beneficial for your business.
We offer advice on a number areas but not limited to business valuations, due diligence, business plans and other commercial matters.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any support.